Description: This research project explored how an outdoor work environment may serve as a path to personal resiliency (through job opportunities, peer engagement, and skill building) and provide healing opportunities. Article published in Journal of Environmental Planning and Management.
- Research Project Design and Coordination
- Project Implementation and Analysis
- Technical and Academic Reporting
- USDA Forest Service
- WA State Department of Natural Resources
- Washington Conservation Corps
Contact: Elizabeth Housley